We prioritise mobility concepts and strive to offer our talent as much flexibility as possible. We provide a hybrid working model within Germany, plus the option to work from abroad for up to 30 days per year. However, we would love to meet you in the office at least once to four times per month.
- You support the Product Communication team in keeping the information for customers complete, correct and up to date
- You are involved in the maintenance and further development of our online help portal and make different information formats accessible there
- You support us in updating manuals and documentation
- You will supplement video tutorials with content from our documentation and prepare them for our online help portal
- You translate and edit texts
- Your goal is to understand our tools and software products in order to be able to independently create a manual for a new feature
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying one of the following or a comparable degree program: Digital Learning, Technical Editing/Technical Communication, UI/UX Design, Humanities & Languages, IT/Tech, Media Management.
- You have experience in copywriting and can express yourself accurately, clearly and precisely
- You find it easy to explain complex concepts and issues
- You have excellent German and English skills
- You are quick to learn new software
- You show initiative, enjoy learning new things and want to work independently. At the same time, you are not afraid to ask for help when you need it
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE
GET IN TOUCH