At Tradebyte you work hand in hand with the biggest players in e-commerce – from hip fashion brands to big online shops. We offer you an open work structure and an incomparable team spirit. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the appropriate surroundings. With continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do – do what you love. Become part of Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando Group!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying a subject in the IT field
- You have basic knowledge about Linux and database systems
- You have some initial experience with cloud solutions (ideally AWS)
- You are keen on working with the latest technologies
- You are familiar with technical documentation
- You work in a structured, targeted and transparent way
- You enjoy presenting new ideas and concepts
- Business-fluent German and English skills round off your profile
- You support your team in operating the technical basis of our SaaS solutions
- You help with the analysis and description of the existing and future infrastructure
- You help to identify weaknesses and room for improvement in the hosting of our application and develop and implement solutions with us
- You execute projects independently to further improve the stability and performance of our systems
- You play an active role in maintaining the availability, scalability, performance, and automation of our SaaS solutions
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Open-minded tech-culture
- Flat hierarchies & “Come as you are” culture
- Supervised onboarding program
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- Unique working culture with plenty of creative freedom
- Variety of health services
- Modern offices in loft-style
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Free parking lots & immediate vicinity to train station
- Legendary corporate events
- Beverages & snacks for free
… and more!
Looking forward to receive your application!
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations in a pdf document. Applications sent in by post will neither be considered nor returned.
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about one of the jobs or the application process, please feel free to contact us: Jobs@Tradebyte.com