At Tradebyte you work hand in hand with the biggest players in e-commerce – from hip fashion brands to big online shops. We offer you an open work structure and an incomparable team spirit. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the appropriate surroundings. With continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do – do what you love. Become part of Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando Group!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You know your way around MySQL and can work comfortably with Git and Docker
- Test-driven development (TDD) is your favourite programming style, and you are familiar with tools such as Behat and PHPUnit
- Your knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming is compelling
- Writing clear code that adheres to general standards such as PSR is important to you
- Swagger and OpenAPI are not unfamiliar terms to you
- You confidently communicate new ideas and concepts to others
- You can quickly acquaint yourself with large-scale projects
- You are business fluent in English; German is an advantage
- You are responsible for our products’ evolution and the implementation and connection of APIs
Software maintenance is part of your duties
- You are responsible for the development and application of best practices
- You work closely with your team and the product teams to achieve optimal results
- Optimizing processes and performance on application level is one of your tasks
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Open-minded tech-culture
- Flat hierarchies & “Come as you are” culture
- Supervised onboarding program
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- Unique working culture with plenty of creative freedom
- Variety of health services
- Modern offices in loft-style
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Free parking lots & immediate vicinity to train station
- Legendary corporate events
- 40% Zalando & 30% Zalando Lounge discount
- Beverages & snacks for free
… and more!
Looking forward to receive your application!
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations in a pdf document. Applications sent in by post will neither be considered nor returned.
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about one of the jobs or the application process, please feel free to contact us: Jobs@Tradebyte.com