At Tradebyte you work hand in hand with the biggest players in e-commerce – from hip fashion brands to big online shops. We offer you an open work structure and an incomparable team spirit. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the appropriate surroundings. With continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do – do what you love. Become part of Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando Group!
Our main office is in Ansbach, but you could work remotely and visit the office every two weeks.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Business or any other related field
- You have at least 5 years of working experience preferably in the areas of Sales, Marketing or Business Management
- You have a proven track record within the E-commerce industry, preferably know-how around DTC- and platform-business
- You are experienced in Negotiation, Marketing, Data Analysis, and Project Management
- You are exceptionally skilled in written and verbal communication
- You are able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a lot of experience with the latest tools and office software solutions, preferably GSuite & Asana
- You analyze our current portfolio (solutions & services) and the market’s demands to identify new business opportunities in collaboration with the management team
- Above all, you focus on Added Services and take ownership over revenue streams beyond the existing core business
- You design and roll-out new solutions and services and are responsible for the demand and the value proposition’s customer-centricity
- You drive projects which transform the existing business model into a more scalable and efficient one to keep up with growing future demand
- You have a start-up mentality and pitch your ideas to both management and team in order to receive support and buy-in
- You build case-related business plans and constantly track their progress and performance with a highly KPI-driven mindset
- You open up new business areas and do the initial preparatory work, before you pass them on to the company in a detailed handover process
- You build relationships within the Zalando Group (located in Berlin) to fully utilize the internal expertise whilst creating synergies with the Group Strategy
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Open-minded tech-culture
- Flat hierarchies & “Come as you are” culture
- Supervised onboarding program
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- Unique working culture with plenty of creative freedom
- Variety of health services
- Modern offices in loft-style
- Internal and external development opportunities
- Free parking lots & immediate vicinity to train station
- Legendary corporate events
- 40% Zalando & 30% Zalando Lounge discount
- Beverages & snacks for free
… and more!
Looking forward to receive your application!
Please send us your complete application documents including your salary expectations in a pdf document. Applications sent in by post will neither be considered nor returned.
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about one of the jobs or the application process, please feel free to contact us: Jobs@Tradebyte.com