Introducing the Team: 5 Questions for Vanessa Brunner
I’ve been part of the Tradebyte team since August 2015. As a Key Account Manager I am the interface between Tradebyte and our customers. If a customer has a request, we Key Account Managers are the first port of call.
2. What distinguishes Tradebyte as an employer for you?
- It’s great fun to work at Tradebyte because I’m part of a cool, young and committed team. We all pull together to further our mutual goals – and therefore the entire company.
- At Tradebyte, I constantly have direct contact with big fashion brands and important online players. With customers like that, every day is interesting.
3. What did you want to be when you were a child?
As a child I wanted to be a doctor. Even in those days, it was important for me to work in a job where I could help other people directly. As a Key Account Manager at Tradebyte, I can now implement that part of my wish.
4. How has the internet changed your purchasing/consumer behaviour?
Due to the great wealth of available products, I now buy less and more purposefully than before. I don’t have to know at the start what exactly I’m looking for, but can let offers, blogs, etc. inspire me.
5. In your opinion, what should everybody do in their life?
I wouldn’t say there’s one single thing which everyone should do in their life – humans are too individual for that. But I believe that it’s important to take a leap of faith now and again and to do things that you didn’t think you could do.