At Tradebyte you work hand in hand with the biggest players in e-commerce – from hip fashion brands to big online shops. We offer you an open work structure and an incomparable team spirit. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the appropriate surroundings. With continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do – do what you love. Become part of Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando Group!
You are accountable for leading a highly motivated team who successfully consult with and support customers by delivering added services. This team within ‘TB.Catalogue’ ensures our brands onboard products in an efficient and successful manner, reducing TTO (Time to Online) at every opportunity. You are driven by the success of our clients, enabling them to close the gaps in their digital fitness with our services while increasing the attractiveness of our software platform. You will be a highly motivated individual with a ‘can-do’ proactive attitude and someone who leads by example.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are experienced in leading a team, managing their objectives, identifying skills and training needs
- You are leading and advising customers through technical and non-technical solutions, ideally in a Service Desk environment
- Your optimism and can-do-attitude helps you to motivate your team and other stakeholders within the organization
- You enjoy working customer centric and are comfortable collaborating with our largest clients and internal stakeholders to build strong and trustful relationships
- You have the ability to stay resilient in stressful situation and solve problems in a calm and patient manner
- You have experience with standard tools for service management (e.g. Confluence, Jira, Salesforce, Service Cloud).
- You bring excellent communication skills and fluency in English, additional language skills (e.g. German) are nice to have
- You have disciplinary responsibility for your team including recruitment and yearly grading
- You monitor the team’s KPI’s and SLA’s constantly aiming to optimise and improve, reporting to and escalating to the Senior Team Lead where necessary
- You drive the mission and vision of your team, considering the success of the business
- You align with stakeholders to drive continuous improvements, enabling efficiency and enhanced capabilities for the team
- You create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, resolving any issues or conflicts
- You are responsible for team resources, work allocation, deadlines and capacity management
- You are the first escalation contact for our customers and internal teams